Yoga Retreats Terms and Conditions
We are Glad to Accept Reservations Subject to These Terms and Conditions:
- Because of the exclusive and intimate nature of this trip, registration is limited and will be on a first-come, first-served basis (determined by payment of deposit). A deposit of $600.00 per person and your completed and signed booking form is required to reserve a place. Space is limited, so early reservations are advised.
- Cancellation for any reason is subject to a $300 processing fee.
- The balance for our Yoga in Tuscany Retreat is due no later than February 10, 2020.
- Cancellation more than 90 days prior to the starting date of the retreat will result in a 50% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip; cancellation 90 days or less from the starting date of the tour will result in forfeiture of the full cost of the trip.
- The retreat includes accommodations, meals at the retreat venue, 2 daily yoga sessions, one excursion to Siena, one excursion to San Gimignano, ground transportation with the group between Florence and the retreat venue, one Tuscan cuisine cooking lesson, one wine tasting.
- Rubén Vásquez is not responsible for any other expenses, including travel agent fees, hotels, airfare, and other ground transportation. Prices do not include optional trips or transfers to and from Villa Cugnanello at unscheduled times and locations.
- Price is quoted on a double occupancy basis. Single room supplements are as published, if space is available. If requested, Rubén Vásquez will try to find another participant to share a double room with you.
- Upon receipt of your deposit, Rubén Vásquez will send you a confirmation as well as information regarding itinerary, transfers, packing list, etc.
- Rubén Vásquez reserves the right to cancel any program should a minimum number of participants not be reached. The refund of all payments received from you shall release Rubén Vásquez from any liability to you.
- The quoted price for your retreat is based on current costs and foreign exchange rates and is therefore subject to change. If there is a price change, you will be notified with a full refund guaranteed if you choose to cancel.
- The itinerary has been meticulously planned for your enjoyment. However, the agenda may be subject to change, and will not alter the terms of this Agreement.
- When possible, we will allow cancellations to be rebooked at a later date for a rebooking fee of $300 plus any difference in price between the original week and the new week booked.
It is very unlikely you can find a retreat of this quality this affordable. Make sure to register early to reserve your time away from all worries. With questions, please call Rubén today at 727.771.3612 or send a message.