This 78 minute yoga sequence is designed for exploring the natural range of action in your complete spinal column including your lower back and pelvis, your ribcage, thoracic spine and your neck. The movements in combination with various arm and leg positions will help uncover patterns of tension. At the same time these enjoyable movements act as a massage that releases tension, while enhancing circulation, quality of movement and sensitivity. This session also includes a section of guided relaxation and guided breathing for deep relaxation.
Purpose of this practice
• Uncover accumulated and chronic tension
• Release tightness in your lower back, hips and pelvis upper back.
• Release tightness in your mid torso and rib cage.
• Release tightness in your neck.
• Improve overall mobility and posture
• Guided relaxation
• Guided breathing